Modular Rows - System Overview
Your synth is modular, now your case can be too.
Stand-alone eurorack rows connect together in a variety of shapes and sizes with no screwdrivers or tools.
- Connecting Rows
- Each Modular Row is a stand-alone unit that can connect with other Modular Rows to form a small or large case system.
- Rows connect directly to each other with built-in latches (no tools required!)
- Angled connectors allow for 30 and 45 degree angles
- Legs screw onto any Row to provide support and ergonomic angles.
- Available as a powered unit (ready for modules), or unpowered
- Powered Modular Rows (3U) include a Row Power 30 module, a pair of flying bus cables, and a power brick or power daisy-chain cable
- Powered Double Modular Rows (6U) include a Row Power 40 module, two pairs of flying bus cables, and a power brick or power daisy-chain cable
- Two barrel jacks on Row Power modules allow for daisy-chaining Rows from a single power brick
- Carrying Case Options