|Eurorack Power Distro Board Shrouded [Full Kit]|
Build your own Eurorack Power Distro Board, with the Euro Power Distro kit (with shrouded headers only).
The do-it-yourself kit includes all the parts necessary to build a fully-featured Euro Power Distro Board. This is an intermediate-level kit, you need some prior experience, and have basic hand tools (flush snips, needle-nose pliers, small screw driver).
Not directly compatible with Row Power modules
Temporarily out of stock
Electrical and Mechanical Specifications:
- Built-in +5V:
- Generates +5V from the +12V rail
- External 5V supply capabilities
- Resettable PTC fuses instantly blow when there's a problem
- Separately fused rails to protect each output
- Doepfer power connectors:
- Twenty-one (21) standard 16-pin Eurorack power headers.
- Keyed headers to prevent plugging in backwards.
- Filter capacitors:
- Reduce module-to-modile noise and power line hum.
- indicate power on each rail (+12V, +5V, -12V)
- Double set of blade tabs:
- Easy to daisy chain multiple boards.
- Connects with standard 0.250" blade ("spade") connectors.
- One set of vertical and one set of right angle tabs.
- Mounting holes:
- 0.105" holes, fits 4/40 or M2.5 screws (M3 screws will "cut" threads)
- Cut to Length:
- Total langth :18.95" (for 104HP case)
- Can be cut down to git in any size case
- Cut mark at 14.4" for an 84HP case